Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Master Chief HALO Costume Props


Fresh from the oven costume props

I wasn't very happy for the bottom parts. Though I like the final result of the color. I had to mix some different type of green colors in order to find the exact color that I was looking for.

Finishing step process done. As you can see I added some scrathes and battle damage style like the original costume.

Finishing step production process

Early production step process

As I promised several days ago, here are the production step process pictures of my Master Chief HALO costume props which I made on last February 2011.

The brief was simple, the owner asked me to make a replica costume of the original Master Chief HALO costume belts. Some dude rented this costume set from him a year ago and he didn't return the cotume in complete sets. The missing parts were the belts set.
These costume props was set for the cosplay session at 7th Jakarta's Toys and Comics Fair last March 2011.

I wasn't quite happy for the result. Especially for the lack of detail in bottom parts. Due to the lack of time, I had to pull this costume without details, which I don't like. I'm planning to repair this belts for the next upcoming event.

No comments:

Post a Comment