Sunday, August 28, 2011

NERF-Vulcan Repaint Project

Original color before the make over
(courtesy of www.hasbro.com)

I repainted the ammo box with an army green color for realistic war impression of this futuristic looking rifle. I also added some weathering and battle scratches effects.

Pictures seen above are one of my many projects that I did on last February 2011 for the 7th Jakarta's Toys and Comics Fair event. It was one hell of busy month for me..

A good friend of mine, Riza Satyagraha owner of this event and also who happens to be the owner of Toyzone, The Action Figures Headquarter (www.toysoneshop.com). One of the Jakarta's awesome must visit toystore in town. Whenever you got a chance to visit Jakarta, Indonesia look for this place. This place is so whatever fanboy ever dreamed of. The Droids Coffee and Grill on the first floor and a massive collections of toy store on the second floor. Here is some link to get the look of how cool of this place www.facebook.com/pages/The-Droids-Coffee-and-Grill .

Anyway, for this 7th Jakarta's Toys and Comics Fair 2011 event he commissioned me this NERF repaint project. He wanted this cool looking rifle to be repainted in battle damage style without further modification. Though i really tempted to do some modifications. But hey, I'll do that when I got my own next time! He planned this rifle for cosplay session in his event. This cool looking rifle get paired with Master Chief HALO costume. Which I'll be posting the Master Chief HALO costume pictures very soon.

Hope you enjoy them!

DISCLAIMER:
All images shown in this page is not related nor associated with the respected copyright owners of this NERF N-Strike brand. This page is for hobby related use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment