Sunday, August 14, 2011

JABANG TETUKO Scale Miniature Sets Production


Pringgadani Palace in finishing progress


Pringgadani Palace in early progress

Pringgadani Palace conceptual sketch

Here are the Jabang Tetuko's production pictures that I promised on my earlier post. As you can see I constructed these miniatures from scrathes. Due to the budget issues I had to use 3mm cardboard as a basic construction and 5mm polystyrene foam as their skin and body for easy carving.

Like any other projects that I've done them before, I always draw a conceptual design sketches as a guideline. Since the client didn't give me the exact brief so I had to come up with my own version of Khayangan Palace, Pringgadani Palace and Silamatangkep Gate. I googled and found some references and combined them with my own ideas. Overall the client was happy and I heard that the show was a success and covered in many medias. As you can see I attached a Silamatangkep Gate picture that I photographed it from KOMPAS, Indonesian leading newspaper.

DISCLAIMER:
All images and design are copyrighted by their respected owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment