Sunday, August 14, 2011

JABANG TETUKO Scale Miniature Sets Production II

Jabang Tetuko Live Multimedia Show covered in KOMPAS, an Indonesian's leading newspaper
(courtesy: KOMPAS)

Silamatangkep Gate early construction step

Silamatangkep Gate conceptual sketch

Khayangan Palace early construction step

Khayangan Palace conceptual sketches

Here are the Jabang Tetuko's production pictures that I promised on my earlier post. As you can see I constructed these miniatures from scrathes. Due to the budget issues I had to use 3mm cardboard as a basic construction and 5mm polystyrene foam as their skin and body for easy carving.

Like any other projects that I've done before, I always draw a conceptual design sketches as a guideline. Since the client didn't give me the exact brief so I had to come up with my own version of Khayangan Palace, Pringgadani Palace and Silamatangkep Gate. I googled and found some references and combined them with my own ideas. Overall the client was happy and I heard that the show was a success and covered in many medias. As you can see I attached a Silamatangkep Gate picture during the show that I photographed it from KOMPAS, Indonesian leading newspaper.

DISCLAIMER:
All images and design are copyrighted by their respected owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment