Friday, October 21, 2011

Star Wars Lars Garage Diorama Part I

This stage shows the finishing step, preparation for base coat painting.

This stage shows the transformation of details on the back wall.

Some of Star Wars freaks would notice that detail parts on the back wall is not featured in the original movie. True! I improvised the scenery due to the lack of space of display. I had to manuever the design a little bit. Also you can notice the circumference of the base also smaller than the original scenery in the movie.

Notice that I alreaday attached the back wall. I used a 1mm sheet of ABS plastic for easy bending.

The early days of construction. I scratch built this diorama from a 3mm of PVC sheet.

Here are the pictures from my recent diorama projects that I've done in several weeks ago. As you can see some of the pictures are the project's production process. From scratch build to finish. The figure that I used for scaling is 1:6 scale Hasbro's C3PO figure.

This diorama is my interpretation of Star Wars-Episode IV's Lars home garage scene and one of "The Art of Star Wars Toys Photography Exhibition" diorama series.

No comments:

Post a Comment