Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Star Wars Lars Garage Diorama Part II

Courtesy of DK's publishing
This book is my all time reference book. Every pages always make me drooled. The illustrations are done amazingly awesome! One of my "bible" reference in making Star Wars diorama.

After a view corrections on the back wall color the diorama is ready to go. I'm happy with the result and really look forward to photograph this diorama together with the 1:6 scale C-3PO & R2-D2 figures.

I test shot this diorama for color reference. I oftenly photographed my diorama for color composition and correction. As you can see I used flash light in this picture.

I placed 1:6 scale Hasbro C-3PO figure for coloring match. I do this for color composition, it's just my method of coloring. Also I used color composition for camera wise. As you can see this is a shot with available light.

This finishing stage is 80% done.

Here are the production picture series of my Star Wars Lars Garage diorama. As you can see in this stage the finishing process was almost done. I used this Star Wars: Complete Locations book for scenery and color reference. This DK's publishing book is one of my many favorite books that I oftenly use for "bible" in making Star Wars diorama. The cross section detail illustrations done by Hans Jensen & Richard Chasemore are amazingly awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment