Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Medicom Jack Sparrow "Pirate King of The Brethren Court" Diorama


Pirates of The Caribbean diorama script title

The official Jakarta 7th Toys and Comics Fair promotional ads


A closer look of the diorama

This is my 2008 diorama project in which I personally developed for my wedding day as a dowry and a token of love for my wife. Both me and my wife are a huge fans of The Pirates of The Caribbean’s Jack Sparrow. I bought the figure at the 4th Jakarta Toys & Comics Fair’s auction sale. The figure was a 12 inches Medicom. Although it was not in the mint condition but I fixed the broken leg right after I opened the box. I was disappointed at first until I realized "hey, that’s why the figure went into the auction sale". But it was such a shame for the former owner for not telling the truth about the condition of the figure..

This 30cmx30cmx25cm diorama also exhibited at The 7th Jakarta's Toys & Comics Fair 2011 in March 12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment