Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Indiana Jones "The Tear of God" Diorama


Final touch up during the preparation of Jakarta 7th Toys and Comics Fair 2011 exhibition

Indiana Jones diorama script title




The official Jakarta 7th Toys and Comics Fair promotional ads

This is one of my recent diorama projects which I customly made for 7th Jakarta's Toys & Comics Fair 2011. The exhibition held in 12-13 of March at Kartika Expo, Balai Kartini, Jakarta, Indonesia.

The size of the diorama was 60cmx60cmx50cm

As an artist and designer I often tried to pull some alternate ideas in my projects.

So, here goes my interpretation or alternate version of Indiana Jones story. Thanks to my big bro Bongz for the scripts. Hope you enjoy it.

DISCLAIMER:
Indiana Jones images and figures are copyrighted to their respected owner. This diorama is a private consumption and not for a commercial nor mass production use.

No comments:

Post a Comment